Articles - Friday, April 3, 2015 19:54 - 0 Comments
Register now by clicking here
We are very happy to invite you to the 11th European AYUDH Youth Initiative ‘Together We Can’ taking place from 12th – 19th July 2015 at M.A. Center Germany, near Frankfurt.
Youth from 20 countries are expected to take part in yet another amazing AYUDH Youth Summit.
The general theme of the initiative is how we can use the strength of community to contribute to a more peaceful, happy and sustainable world. Continue...
Africa, Social - Monday, March 30, 2015 19:09 - 0 Comments
Initiated by blind AYUDH member Matthias, from Germany, youth across Europe had spent the past eight months raising funds to sponsor the project.
For the past 6 months, Embracing the World volunteers on the ground in Kenya worked together with the African Braille Institute to find the most suitable and best quality canes to be given to the children. As many of them are still growing, they will have the chance to exchange their canes for a longer one later on. The children and their parents also received a letter in writing and in Braille explaining how to make best use of their new visual aid. Continue...
Other Recent Articles
- 70 White C(r)anes Found Their Owners
- "Together We Can" - Invitation to AYUDH's 11th EU Youth Initiative
- Handing Over The First White Canes In Kenya
- 'White C(r)ane Project' - Aiding visually-impaired children and youth
- 300 AYUDH members meet at the European Parliament
- Awareness in Action!
- Volunteering has made me a different person
- Color the World with Love
- "Our World. Our Vision. Our Future." - Invitation to AYUDH's 9th EU youth initiative
- AYUDH Netherlands: Preparing Easter with Elderly People
- Continuing to GIVE - AYUDH at the 'Festa dei popoli' in Italy
- Continuing to GIVE – AYUDH meets in Berlin
- The Joy of Giving in Washington D.C.
- The Joy of Giving: AYUDH Europe’s 8th Youth Initiative, 15 – 21 July 2012, MA Center, Germany
- "the Joy of Giving" - 8th European AYUDH Youth Initiative