Activities, Germany, INTERNATIONAL, Youth Conference, Youth Conference 2014 - Wednesday, August 6, 2014 9:22 - 0 Comments
The 10th European AYUDH Youth Initiative “Awareness in Action” was an overwhelming success. Nearly 300 youth between the ages of 15 and 30 years gathered from 13th – 20th July 2014 at M.A. Center Germany, Brombachtal.
For the first time participants from Brasil, Turkey, Quatar and Russia took part in the initiative, making it a total of 23 nationalities present.
The general theme of the initiative was how to use awareness as a tool to develop more health in our body, mind, social networks and the ecosystem of our planet. Continue…
Activities, Articles, INTERNATIONAL, Social - Tuesday, August 12, 2014 14:39 - 0 Comments
More than 224,000 people are affected by blindness in Kenya with approximately 43% suffering from cataract, a leading cause of blindness which can be treated early with timely intervention.
In Kenya, most ophthalmological services are centered in urban environments. To address the need for quality healthcare in rural areas, Embracing the World organizes regular medical camps, sending volunteer doctors to impoverished areas for on-site medical examinations and treatment.
Other Recent Articles
- Awareness in Action!
- 300 AYUDH members meet at the European Parliament
- Volunteering has made me a different person
- Color the World with Love
- “Our World. Our Vision. Our Future.” – Invitation to AYUDH’s 9th EU youth initiative
- AYUDH Netherlands: Preparing Easter with Elderly People
- Continuing to GIVE – AYUDH at the ‘Festa dei popoli’ in Italy
- Continuing to GIVE – AYUDH meets in Berlin
- The Joy of Giving in Washington D.C.
- The Joy of Giving: AYUDH Europe’s 8th Youth Initiative, 15 – 21 July 2012, MA Center, Germany
- “the Joy of Giving” – 8th European AYUDH Youth Initiative
- AYUDH EU Youth Initiative 2012 – Application Form
- Walk to save Gangotri
- Registration Form – Walk to save Gangotri