Articles - Friday, January 1, 2016 11:40 - 0 Comments
We are happy to invite you to the 12th European AYUDH Youth Summit ‘One World. One Home.’, taking place from 17th – 24th July 2016 at M.A. Center Germany, near Frankfurt.
Join 250 young people from 25 countries for an amazing week of learning, inspiration and exchange. The main theme of the summit is how we can create a better home - for ourselves and others, while caring for our shared home, planet earth.
Announcements - Friday, January 1, 2016 9:48 - 0 Comments
In 2016, AYUDH is calling upon youth across Europe to initiate projects and activities aimed at creating a safer, healthier, happier home for ourselves and others, while caring for our shared home.
Home is more than a physical space, it is a place of security, love and integration. Home is where we are accepted and understood, cared for and nourished, where our dreams can grow and our potential can unfold. Everyone needs a peaceful home -- now, more than ever.
In 2016, we want to support all your ideas related to creating a better home for everyone who calls your community home. This year, we challenge you to expand your concepts of who belongs to your community. The goal is to see ourselves as part of the human family, each doing our part to care for our corner of planet Earth.
Activities can range from a soccer match with refugee youth to serving food to the homeless, from cleaning your city park to starting a community garden.
To initiate a project or find out how you can join existing ones near you, write to email@example.com
Articles - Friday, April 1, 2016 10:50 - 0 Comments
AYUDH was honoured to be part of the first-ever Youth Forum, preceding the 60th session on the Commission on the Status of Women (CSW60), at the UN headquarters in New York. Over 400 young people from over 50 countries gathered from 12-13 March 2016 to define a vision for gendered implementation of the Sustainable Development Goals. The key theme Advancing Agenda 2030 - Empowered Young Women and Young Men as Partners in Achieving Gender Equality - provided a strong foundation for discussion and recommendations.
Other Recent Articles
- Invitation to AYUDH’s 12th European Youth Summit ‘One World. One Home.’
- Call for Action: 'One World. One Home.'
- That's Genius: AYUDH champions gender equality
- Support the European Day for Victims of Hate Crime
- Hamza's Story
- I'm With You
- White C(r)anes land in Kenya
- RespAct Project with Lucia Rijker: An AYUDH Initiative against Cyber Bullying in Schools
- Together We Can: AYUDH’s 11th EU Youth Initiative was a grand success
- 'Together for a better world' - Press Report, Odenwälder Echo, 23.07.2015
- 'European youth unite against bullying' - Press Report Odenwälder Echo, 15.07.2015
- "Together We Can" - Invitation to AYUDH's 11th EU Youth Initiative
- Handing Over The First White Canes In Kenya
- 'White C(r)ane Project' - Aiding visually-impaired children and youth
- 300 AYUDH members meet at the European Parliament