Articles - Friday, January 1, 2016 11:40 - 0 Comments
We are happy to invite you to the 12th European AYUDH Youth Summit ‘One World. One Home.’, taking place from 17th – 24th July 2016 at M.A. Center Germany, near Frankfurt.
Join 250 young people from 25 countries for an amazing week of learning, inspiration and exchange. The main theme of the summit is how we can create a better home - for ourselves and others, while caring for our shared home, planet earth.
Announcements - Friday, January 1, 2016 9:48 - 0 Comments
In 2016, AYUDH is calling upon youth across Europe to initiate projects and activities aimed at creating a better home for ourselves and others, while caring for our shared home, planet Earth.
Activities can range from a soccer match with refugee youth to serving food to the homeless, from cleaning your city park to starting a community garden. Any idea related to creating a better home is what we would like to support in 2016. To initiate a project or find out how you can join existing ones near you, write to email@example.com
Activities, Articles, Denmark, Social Service - Thursday, January 28, 2016 8:11 - 0 Comments
- by Andreas Srirang H. Christensen*
In this photo you see a boy. He is my age. You can see his smile, but you can’t know his story.
Let’s call him by his nickname, Hamza. Hamza is a Syrian boy, who travelled the long road to Denmark without shoes. After our soccer match, I had some quiet time to speak with Hamza. He looked at me with tearful eyes and said, “I watched him die, I watched him die, I watched my best friend die”.
Other Recent Articles
- Invitation to AYUDH’s 12th European Youth Summit ‘One World. One Home.’
- Call for Action: 'One World. One Home.'
- I'm With You
- White C(r)anes land in Kenya
- RespAct Project with Lucia Rijker: An AYUDH Initiative against Cyber Bullying in Schools
- Together We Can: AYUDH’s 11th EU Youth Initiative was a grand success
- 'Together for a better world' - Press Report, Odenwälder Echo, 23.07.2015
- 'European youth unite against bullying' - Press Report Odenwälder Echo, 15.07.2015
- "Together We Can" - Invitation to AYUDH's 11th EU Youth Initiative
- Handing Over The First White Canes In Kenya
- 'White C(r)ane Project' - Aiding visually-impaired children and youth
- 300 AYUDH members meet at the European Parliament
- Awareness in Action!
- Volunteering has made me a different person